National Park Passes - your ticket to nature!
If you're planning a wonderful four week holiday in Western Australia's stunning, world-class parks, don't forget to purchase your Holiday Park Pass before you head off to save yourself time and money.
- This is an electronic park pass which requires you to print, for display on your vehicle dashboard.
- Links to generate the pass are available via the Order Confirmation email, as well as via your account page. Read more...
- The Holiday Park Pass provides unlimited entry to all WA parks for up to four weeks from your "Start date of pass" selection.
- Valid for one vehicle with up to twelve legally seated people.
- For hire vehicles, simply add "Hire Vehicle" for the registration number, where the registration is unknown.
- Passes are for individuals for private use only and are not transferable.
Terms and conditions of entry:
Park passes cover the cost of entry into parks that require an entry fee, for vehicles up to 12 legally seated people. Separate fees apply for camping and for various attractions such as the Avon Descent; Calgardup, Giants or Cabaret caves; Dryandra Woodland; Araluen Botanic Park; Geikie Gorge boat trip; Monkey Mia Conservation Park; Penguin Island Discovery Centre; Perth Observatory and the tree Top Walk.
Need to update your details? view our park pass help article.