Park passes cannot be returned once purchased. Read more...
The Goldstar subscription combines an Annual All Parks Pass with an annual subscription (4 issues), to LANDSCOPE: WA's parks, wildlife and conservation magazine.
LANDSCOPE magazine is perfect for everyone with an interest in WA's special natural places, plants and animals. Whether you're planning to travel or simply looking for a good read to enjoy from the comfort of your armchair LANDSCOPE magazine is perfect. A solely Western Australian magazine full of wonderful stories, articles and photography written to inspire and help those wanting to enjoy and read more about our special State.
- This is an electronic park pass which requires you to print, for display on your vehicle dashboard
- Links to generate the pass are available via the Order Confirmation email, as well as via your account page. Read more...
- The All Park Pass provides unlimited entry to any WA park for 12 months from your "Start date of pass" selection
- Valid for one vehicle with up to twelve legally seated people
- *Additional Vehicles: Customers are entitled to nominate 2 cars. The vehicle must be owned by the pass holder or their spouse and registered at the same address
- *Concession discounts are available for Australian concession card holders only. If you select this option, please fill in your Australian Concession Card Number
- If you're travelling and wish to have your magazine delivered to a different address* (*within Australia) or put on hold until you return home simply contact our Customer Service staff on (08) 9219 90701 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passes are for individuals for private use only and are not transferable.
Terms and conditions of entry:
Park passes cover the cost of entry into parks that require an entry fee, for vehicles up to 12 legally seated people. Separate fees apply for camping and for various attractions such as the Avon Descent; Calgardup, Giants or Cabaret caves; Dryandra Woodland; Araluen Botanic Park; Geikie Gorge boat trip; Monkey Mia Conservation Park; Penguin Island Discovery Centre; Perth Observatory and the tree Top Walk.
Need to update your details? view our park pass help article.