Note: Free shipping for Australian residents only.
IMPORTANT: Please remember to select "Australia" or "Overseas" for your shipping location. Incorrect selection may lead to the product not being sent out.
The Nature of Western Australia 2022 Calendar
presented by LANDSCOPE magazine
Spectacular photographs of the State's incredible biodiversity are captured throughout this beautifully designed calendar, featuring 12 stunning photos, large date squares and spiral binding.
Featured in this years calendar:
- Bonaparte Archipelago Marine Park - Photo David Bettini
- Rainbow bee-eater (Merops ornatus) - Photo Dom Lim
- Elephant Rocks, William Bay National Park - Photo Marc Russo
- Boranup Karri Forest on the Cape to Cape Track - Photo Dom Lim
- Bungle Bungle Range, Purnululu World Heritage Area - Photo David Bettini
- Nyinggulu Coastal Reserves - Photo David Bettini
- Z Bend, Kalbarri National Park - Photo Tourism WA
- Kwoora or western brush wallaby (Macropus irma) - Photo Jiri Lochman
- The Gap, Torndirrup National Park - Photo Guy Skillen
- Coral gum (Eucalyptus torquata) - Photo David Bettini
- Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops aduncus), Shoalwater Islands Marine Park - Photo Rick Dawson
- Little woodswallows (Artamus minor) - Photo David Bettini