Please select the park/group related to where you live.
The Annual Local Park passes are perfect for local residents and ratepayers regularly visiting their local park or group of local parks.
View the Annual Park Pass Information Sheet for information on groupings, parks, and more information.
- This is an electronic park pass which requires you to print, for display on your vehicle dashboard
- Links to generate the pass are available via the Order Confirmation email, as well as via your account page. Read more...
- Annual Local Park passes are for local residents or ratepayers only
- The pass provides unlimited entry to one park (or a group of local parks) for 12 months from your "Start date of pass" selection
- Valid for one vehicle with up to twelve legally seated people.
- Additional Vehicles:Customers are entitiled to nominate 2 cars per Annual Local, All Parks, Concession and Goldstar purchase. the vehicle must be owned by the pass holder or their spouse and registered at the same address.
- Passes are for individuals for private use only and are not transferable.
Terms and conditions of entry:
Park passes cover the cost of entry into parks that require an entry fee, for vehicles up to 12 legally seated people. Separate fees apply for camping and for various attractions such as the Avon Descent; Calgardup, Giants or Cabaret caves; Dryandra Woodland; Araluen Botanic Park; Geikie Gorge boat trip; Monkey Mia Conservation Park; Penguin Island Discovery Centre; Perth Observatory and the tree Top Walk.
Need to update your details? view our park pass help article.